PRE-SALE TICKETS EXTENDED TO TUES, 11/28!
SAVE MONEY DURING PRESALE, PLUS YOU GET FIRST CHOICE OF ALL THE PRIME SEATING SECTIONS!!! SEE DETAILS BELOW.
NOTE: All Tickets purchased directly from Culture Shock San Diego on this web platform are tax-deductible donations to the non-profit organization. Your receipt will include the Tax ID # – please keep for your records. Thank you for your continued support!!
Expect a fully realized theatrical experience like no other. This show will have you grooving in your seat and is appropriate for all ages.
The performance is a creative and modern success thanks to your generosity and continued support. Culture Shock Dance Troupe, San Diego, is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations and ticket sales benefit Culture Shock San Diego’s enrichment, education and entertainment programs.
TICKETS WITH PRE-SALE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME (ENDS NOV 28th)!
- Friday, January 5, 2018 — 5:00 VIP Reception / 7:00 Opening Performance with VIP Seating CLICK HERE
- VIP will call is at the Sofia Hotel 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Friday, January 5, 2018 — 5:00 VIP / 7:00 Performance for 2 people PLUS a Room at Sofia Hotel!
- Friday, January 5, 2018 — 7:00 General Admission CLICK HERE
- Saturday, January 6, 2018 — 2:00 Matinee General Admission CLICK HERE
- Saturday, January 6, 2018 — 7:00 Evening Performance General Admission CLICK HERE
- Sunday, January 7, 2018 — 1:00 Matinee General Admission CLICK HERE
- Sunday, January 7, 2018 — 6:00 Closing Performance General Admission CLICK HERE
*For Questions about the VIP events on Jan 6th, contact EventsSD@cultureshockdance.org
*Youth groups, please contact EventsSD@cultureshockdance.org
*All GA tickets at will-call will be available for pick-up 1 1/2 hours prior to show time in the Spreckels Theatre lobby (will call tables) on the respective date of the show.
SEATING CHART – ORCHESTRA OUTLINED BLUE & MEZZANINE OUTLINED ORANGE
Questions? Call Culture Shock Dance Troupe Receptionist at 858-4DANCE1
Special Opening Night VIP Reception on Friday, January 5, 2018!
Join us at Currant American Brasserie for a beautifully hosted exclusive reception 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., followed by the 7:00 p.m. Opening Performance. More details about VIP here…
*All proceeds support A Culture Shock Nutcracker which is an exclusive production of Culture Shock San Diego non-profit.
*Not buying during presale? Ticketmaster sales will be online in December 2017 with what inventory is remaining after presale and with traditional Ticketmaster fees. If online sales have cut-off, contact Spreckels Box Office. Phone sales may be made by calling (800) 745-3000. In person sales are made at the Spreckels Theatre Box Office in the Grand Lobby located at 121 Broadway in downtown San Diego. Day of performances, the Spreckels Box Office opens 2 hours prior to show time.