Tickets for A Culture Shock Nutcracker 2015 are here! This year, we’re introducing a new set of tools to buy tickets, reserve a hotel room, donate, and order gift shop items like the 2015 exclusive CSSD Nutcracker T-shirt. Help support us!
Special Opening Night VIP Reception on Saturday, January 3, 2015.
Hosted at Currant at The Sofia Hotel, 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., followed by the 7:00 p.m. Opening Performance. $85 per person. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS ON THE VIP RECEPTION
Please note, all VIP and Girl Scout tickets, Hotel Rooms, and Culture Shock Gift Shop items must be purchased through the Nutcracker website – select TICKETS/ HOTEL/ GIFTS BUTTON below! All General Admission seating is purchased through Ticketmaster or the Spreckels Box Office. Buy your tickets early to select the best seats in the house.
- SAT, JAN 3rd, VIP Reception & Reserved Seating- 5:00 p.m. Reception & 7:00 p.m. Opening Performance CLICK “TICKETS/ HOTEL/ GIFTS” BELOW
- SAT, JAN 3rd, General Admission Seating – 7:00 p.m. Opening Performance BUY SEATS
- SUN, JAN 4th, General Admission Seating – 1:00 p.m. Matinee Performance BUY SEATS
- SUN, JAN 4th, Girl Scout Reserved Seating – 1:00 p.m. Matinee Performance CLICK “TICKETS/ HOTEL/ GIFTS” BELOW
- SUN, JAN 4th, General Admission Seating – 6:00 p.m. Closing Performance BUY SEATS
*Consider adding our PROMO HOTEL ROOM which includes a room at The Sofia Hotel for Saturday or Sunday evening! CLICK “TICKETS/ HOTEL/ GIFTS” BUTTON BELOW A portion of all proceeds support A Culture Shock Nutcracker.