Join us Friday, January 5, 2018, at Currant for the VIP RECEPTION for the 2018 production of A Culture Shock Nutcracker. Your generous contributions to the event and to Culture Shock San Diego help the organization to run it’s education and enrichment programs throughout the entire year!
NOTE: All VIP Tickets purchased directly from Culture Shock San Diego are tax-deductible donations to the non-profit organization. Your receipt will include the Tax ID # – please keep for your records. Thank you for your continued support!!
VIP Tickets include:
- Exclusive access to the VIP Reception at 5 pm at Currant American Brasserie
- Photo opportunity & cast meet-and-greet before the performance
- Access to the best seats in the house for the opening performance! Seats in prime Center Orchestra & Mezzanine.
- Delicious food & drink provided by the team at Currant!
- An exclusive presentation of the making of the creative and unique artwork for this year’s feature images.
- An opportunity to take home amazing gifts & support CSSD through a silent auction!
Tickets are $125 per person and includes the reception, features, and preferred seating! PURCHASE HERE
Location is Currant American Brasserie, 140 West Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101. Directions to Currant
Valet parking available at cost, which includes the time for the production. There is also a parking lot at Spreckels Theatre.
LIMITED SEATING: Space is limited to 150 so please consider buying your tickets early!
SEATING CHART: The VIP reserved seats are in the Center Orchestra and Center Mezzanine levels. View the VIP SEATS