You can help us in our efforts to be a sustainable and professional dance company that cultivates self-worth, dignity, and respect for all people through the power of hip-hop music and dance.
Ways YOU can help support Culture Shock San Diego
- Donate. Please consider a tax-deductible contribution of any amount to improve our ability to create quality programs and further educate and entertain the youth and community of San Diego
or mail a check to: Culture Shock Dance Troupe, 2110 Hancock St. Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92110
- See us perform. See a list of our upcoming events on the News & Events page.
- Volunteer. Culture Shock is a non-profit organization that relies on the generosity and dedication of its volunteers. Volunteers serve on the staff, board of directors, events and committees. Are you interested in making a difference with your time? Sign up for Volunteer information
- Spread the word about us! Become our fan on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and share our story with friends.
- Hire us. Book us for a corporate party, convention, theater performance, or other special event. Or, invite us to perform at your charitable event. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Attend a fund-raising event. See our news and events for upcoming parties, “dine-outs”, raffles, and other fund-raisers. If you would like to assist us with a fund-raiser please contact us!
- Board of Directors. We are also always seeking highly dedicated professionals to serve on our Board of Directors. We hope you will join us in bringing the power and beauty of hip hop to all! To express interest or learn more email our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We rely on the generosity of people like you to continue and expand our mission. Your support will directly impact our ability to offer services in our three program areas:
Help us entertain diverse audiences with the highest caliber hip-hop performances in the community.
Help us educate and develop all dancers regardless of their differences, including social class, age, gender, race, or sexual orientation.
Enrich our community by providing opportunities for people from all walks of life to become a part of our programs and by collaborating with other charitable organizations.